Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I use the the Masshead-Module on the following page: http://dazwischen-2016.de/index.php/church-about
    (I only edited the page from the Qickstart-Installation.)

If I hover the mouse over the area, the background color changes and the background-image disappears. How can I set it so that the Image remains visible?

And a second question: Although I have read the instructions for the masshead module, I can not find the ItemdID for a new page. Where can I find this ID?

Many Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Maybe you do not get the correct ItemdID and that’s why it does not show the background image on your site. Try to do this step

• Go to Back-end -> Global Configuration -> set all options under SEO setting as my screenshot

• Go to Home page and you will get ItemdID with new page on your site.

and change that configuration for JA Masshead module.

Hope it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-04-at-10.56.44
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-02-04-at-10.54.18
    felix79 Friend

Thanks for this! But it didn´t help.

The curios thing is, that the backround-imag is shown as long i dont hover this area….
    Strange…
    Any other ideas?

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site. But I fixed it with the solution below

Open templates/uber/html/mod_jamasshead/default.php file

find and change

<div class="masthead-bg" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>></div>
    <div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>" >

to

<!--div class="masthead-bg" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>></div-->
    <div class="jamasshead <?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?> >
    felix79 Friend

Thanks! I´ve changed as you suggested. (see file)

Now I miss the blue overlay….?!

1. masshead
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please have a look at my screenshot and it’s work as your expectation.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-07-at-12.39.20
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum