Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

As seen on picture, the Masonry layout seems to have a strange tendency to have the last picture on the fist row to be shorter than others. If you change settings in backend to items display 5,4, … same problem persists.

QUestion, why dont pics not stay all the same size and spread out equally?

Thanks
    Vlad

1. 1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access backend site with the credentials info included on thread, I could not check the first item to show last picture.

About the image site on masonry layout, it could not fork image size and in this case, we only limit it with height: 195px

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access backend site with the credentials info included on thread, I could not check the first item to show last picture.

About the image site on masonry layout, it could not fork image size and in this case, we only limit it with height: 195px

vmalyshev Friend

I have included details again to your PM.

I just dont understand what you are saying in the second part of your answer….could you rephrase it please.

vmalyshev Friend

I have included details again to your PM.

I just dont understand what you are saying in the second part of your answer….could you rephrase it please.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vmalyshev 470845 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Hi

As seen on picture, the Masonry layout seems to have a strange tendency to have the last picture on the fist row to be shorter than others. If you change settings in backend to items display 5,4, … same problem persists.

QUestion, why dont pics not stay all the same size and spread out equally?

Thanks
    Vlad</blockquote>

I just fixed the problem directly on your site because it’s setting from backend site with 1×1 and I changed it to 2×1, now you can see it’s working fine.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-01-at-21.53.14
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vmalyshev 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum