Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

You can follow the user guide for reference here and you need to create google API key and add it to your site.

Hope it helps

Regards

jaumequers Friend

Hi NinjaLead,

I’d already read it, created a Google API key and play with the config.

The map work as they show exactly coordinates, zoom level as desired, etc… but cannot interact with it. I mean, you click on Zoom and nothing happens, you try to move the map and no movement, etc…

This happens also with the live demo of the template in demo.joomlart.com

Any ideas? Thanks !!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please tell me where did you add the map to show on your site? Besides that, you can give me the URL of your site, admin login via your reply and set as private reply. I will help you to check this.

jaumequers Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to debug this bug. It’s very strange and what did you change googlemap plugin on your site?

In this case, you can give me FTP account and set as private reply. I will check it from source code.

orsomannaro Friend

I also have the same issue.
    Some solutions?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@orsomannaro: Please post me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site via private reply. I will help you to check it.

palos Friend

Same here! :O
    (never met such an issue here)

Ninja Lead Moderator

Same here! :O (never met such an issue here)

Try to use this way to fix this bug

Open templates/ja_elicyon/js/script.js file

find and remove

$('.google-map .map-container > div').addClass('map-responsive');
    palos Friend

Ohhh, I (still) get no notifications (again) :/ (Notify me of follow-up replies via email)
    Thanx Ninja, but nothing happened.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@palos: I am not sure of what did you change on your site but you can follow the video here or you can copy my changes on script file and copy it to templates/ja_elicyon/js/ folder. Please don’t forget to make a backup and clear cache on your site.

If you could not solve it, you can give me the URL of your site, admin login backend of your site and FTP account via private reply. I will help you out.

palos Friend

Thanks Ninja, it seems to be fine for the first look but the map’s dimensions became weird… you can check the (~10px high) empty space over the map on your gif anim for a moment. Perhaps the missing "google map footer" caused it.

It still needs some refinement.

Ninja Lead Moderator

it seems to be fine for the first look but the map’s dimensions became weird… you can check the (~10px high) empty space over the map on your gif anim for a moment

That bug will be fixed with my solution below

Open templates/ja_elicyon/css/custom.css file (create new if it does not exist) and add new rule

.t3-module.google-map .module-inner .custom.google-map {
        margin-top: -12px;
    }
    palos Friend

Thank you Ninja, I must notice that I feel that I’ve probably made a botch of things here 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  palos 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Map not interactive’ is closed to new replies.