Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I uses JA Sugite on my website: http://www.noiBiliardino.it

I’m migrating Joomla from 2.5 to 3 using this copy: http://www.noiBiliardino.it/-joomla3

Before upgrading Joomla, I wanted to upgrade the template to the latest version. I tried using the one click process of Joomla but it didn’t work. So how can I do it manually?

Also you can see that in noiBiliardino.it/-joomla3 there is something missing (check with noiBiliardino.it). Maybe I’ve deleted some template elements?

Thank you!

Roberto

pavit Moderator

I wanted to upgrade the template to the latest version. I tried using the one click process of Joomla but it didn’t work. So how can I do it manually?

Hi

You can use the Ja_Extension Manager component to update template Take a look at the documentation HERE

Maybe I’ve deleted some template elements?

You need to publish modules in correct positions , take a look at the template documentation HERE

Take a look also HERE

Roberto Spellucci Friend

Hello,

You can use the Ja_Extension Manager component to update template Take a look at the documentation > HERE

It seems even more complicated. Can you just tell me what files I have to manually upload?

You need to publish modules in correct positions , take a look at the template documentation HERE

I did not touch the modules. They are in the same position on both sites.

Thank you!

pavit Moderator

Can you just tell me what files I have to manually upload?

You can download latest template version from HERE and use joomla core install feature your template version will be installed and updated .

They are in the same position on both sites.

Then follow documentation on how to configure them

1. Screenshot-at-ott-26-18-58-03
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum