Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just installed this template, but instead of having the topmenu in the top (A – splitmenu/suckerfish menu/trans menu), I get the mainmenu there (with the Joomla standard example code etc).

The mainmenu consists of 10 items, so when having it in the top, it get’s in two rows, so that doesn’t look so good. How do I change this?

kallan Friend

Hmmm all it may require is for you to go to site modules and unpublish main menu.

Cheers
    Kiwidesign

jkab Friend

That only took the mainmenu away from the left column (which is its module’s real position), but it remains in the top (A-section according to the template’s user guide).

Menalto Friend

Which menu do you wanna have at top there and which menu system you gonna use?suckerfish,transmenu?????

jkab Friend

I would like to have the topmenu there.

I was planning to use the JA Mootools (I know how to change the Menu Type though, but I don’t know how to change the menu in the top (A) to being the topmenu instead of the mainmenu.

jkab Friend

I figured it out myself now, at least for the Transmenu and Moomenu. Just edit ja_mageia/ja_transmenu.php or ja_mageia/ja_cssmenu.php (for Moomenu) and replace mainmenu with topmenu (or which menu you want to have there).

It seems to be a similar solution for the Split Menu, but I don’t know regarding the Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu.

Menalto Friend

Its same for them all

jkab Friend

Yes, I saw now that the ja_mageia/ja_cssmenu.php is in charge of the “Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu” as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jkab 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum