Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have two menus in the main menu that I don’t want to have linked to anything but if I set them to text separators or menu heading they start crowding the menu to the right. The only work around I have found that works is to create a link to something but for my application that is not possible. Is there something I missed in the tutorial on this or a post I could not find? Seems odd I could not find anyone else that had this problem but then I probably did not search for the right thing.

By the way, you guys out did yourself with this template. I am not easily impressed but this template is off the chart on the cool factor!

chavan Friend

Add this code to Custom.css

.uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a{
    padding: 10px 13px !important;
    }

Kevin Friend

Thanks Chavan…

chavan Friend

you have missed a DOT ‘.’ while copy pasting my css code into custom.css. i have made some more modification to the code. please check this

.uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    font-weight: 300 !important;
    line-height: 32px !important;
    padding: 10px 13px !important;

}

please check your site and confirm

Kevin Friend

Perfect, thanks Chavan it is working perfectly now…;)

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

I am having this same problem but the code given isn’t solving it. Can you help?

-youngerusa.com/j3new

Ninja Lead Moderator

@kella: Try to add the CSS style below to templates/uber/css/custom.css file

@media screen and (max-height: 700px) and (min-width: 992px) {
        .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
            padding: 8px 10px !important;
        }   
    }

.uber-header.header-5.dark-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
        padding-right: 0px;
    }

Hope it helps

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

Thank you but I ended up using this code instead which seemed to work better.

.nav > li > .separator {
        text-transform: none;
        padding-left: 0;
        padding-right: 52px;
        font-weight: 700;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kella@youngerusa.com 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum