Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello

It seems that there always be issues with this template. It takes more time to solve this problems than to write articles. Now my main menu is missing the HISTORIE menu-item between the SPORT and INWONER menu item. Getting kinda sick and tired of this template and or issues. If it was something that I did than you would not hear me complain but I did not. Is there some kind of tool to check the health status of this template or to check on mall function. I really love the looks of this template but I am really considering to end my account and to move on. I am really sorry for my pissed off reaction and I am aware that I am not a professional like you guys and I am really happy with your help but I never had so much and so often issues like I have now. I am lost.

Kind regards

Will

www1971 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Will,

As I can see that HISTORIE is a category on your site and it’s sub-category of ‘Actueel’ category, and it’s showing under this ‘Actueel’ menu item also. I don’t see any menu item called HOSTORIE in the current main menu.

Pls check again.

Regards

www1971 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems the issue relates to Joomla issue, I also tried to publish it back but no success.

I clone the ‘HISTORIE’ menu item > Publish the cloned item and rename again to HISTORIE, you can check it now.

www1971 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I understand, but we told it’s Joomla issue only when it happens the same in standard template of Joomla and it relates to the backend, while our template is on the frontend only. If it’s issue of our template, we’ll get it fixed.

At this moment, as I can see the ‘HISTORIE’ page is showing content now, if there is any module doesn’t show, kindly check its configuration & assignment again. Or tell me the name/ID of that module, I will check for you.

Regards

www1971 Friend
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  www1971 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum