Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, after installing t3 and ja intrarnet i got the main menu in the left position, how i can move it to the classic top position ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should select for your menu item the dashboard layout type (default type)

thomascollado Friend

How do I show the menu in phone and small devises on top of the page and horizontal instead of on the side of the page and vertical?

pavit Moderator

How do I show the menu in phone and small devises on top of the page and horizontal instead of on the side of the page and vertical?

Hi

This unfortunately cannot be done by backend , it will require a specific custom work , you can ask for custom work support from THIS PAGE

Regards

thomascollado Friend

Can you at least point the users to how to do it and the file paths instead of adding a link to get more money out of your already paying costumers? Very disappointing move.

pavit Moderator

Can you at least point the users to how to do it and the file paths instead of adding a link to get more money out of your already paying costumers? Very disappointing move.

Paying customers can download templates as they are released – customize templates is not included in their and your payment, if you want such CUSTOMIZED SERVICE you will need to pay, You are not forced by me or anyone else to pay Joomlart custom service for this, mine was only a suggestion, you can hire who you prefer.

Best regards

thomascollado Friend

Dude, Like I said before. You CAN NOT point costumers to the file structure that makes up the mobile menu? Are you serious?

What is the file path?

pavit Moderator

What is the file path?

I don’t know which file is it !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum