Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’d like to place the "main menu" at the "banner-top" position.

I tried it but it doesn’t show the same effect like the default position.

I’d appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can find the banner-top position from corporate template style: http://prntscr.com/duyhpn and backend setting: http://prntscr.com/duyijk

Regards

sushismb Friend

@ninja Lead,

Thank you for your reply but I know how to set the main menu in the banner-top position.

As I’ve said, when done, it doesn’t show the same effect as when the main menu is at the default position (which is at position-1).

I assume that this effect is controlled by css. I don’t know where and what I should edit.

I’d appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can follow the video guide here to change the position under Header menu (banner-top position) on your site. Hope it helps

Regards

sushismb Friend

Hello @ninja Lead

Thank you for your response. However, the video was too fast for me to tell what exactly is needed to do.

Although I kinda figured to change the module positions.

I did this in the template manager > layout configuration, but failed.

The main menu in position-1 which is now at the location where banner-top used to be doesn’t function the same way. For example, the drop down doesn’t work among other things.

I hope you could help further.

Thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

This setting will work with some conditions below

• Module assign to page

• The template style is appearing with page

or you can give me the URL of your site and admin login and set it as private reply. I will check it for you.

Regards

sushismb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Assigning menu module to that banner-top position will require customize on style to make it works as in ‘position-1’. You can try to move the snippet of code for navigation next to the logo section via the file: ROOT/templates/ja_simpli/index.php

I attach the file here so you can make a comparison. Remember to backup the old file first and copy attached file to respective directory on your site.

Regards

1. index.php_.zip
    sushismb Friend

Hello @saguaros,

Thank you very much for the tip.

However, I don’t quite get it.

The attached index.php is an edited file? Which specific portions have been edited here?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I mentioned in above post, I move the snippet of code which renders the navigation next to the logo. You can make a comparison of attached file and existing file on your site.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum