Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the Purity III template.

At the moment, the DEFAULT Purity III has its media queries set so that the maiin menu will collapse and disappear on an iPad in landscape format.

I DO NOT WANT this, i only want the menu to collapse and disappear on mobile phones.

Usually in your templates, you set the bootstrap 3 ‘col-sm-3’ and/or ‘hidden-sm’ for example, but in the head.php there is NO bootstrap 3 grid code, and thus I dont know where or what code is controlling this.

Can someone please elaborate?

chavan Friend
    austenn01 Friend

<em>@Chavan 424014 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this documentation http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/menu-system#off-canvas

Hope this helps.</blockquote>

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, but this has nothing to do with my question.

The ‘Navigation’ and ‘Layout’ in the template settings does not control where the break points are for media queries in the Purity III template…thus why I asked the question above, if this was the case the question would not have been asked (as this is where JoomlArt should place the control for what I am asking about, to make it simple for people with no code knowledge to use). IN FACT, looking at the RESPONSIVE LAYOUT tab in template settings, the mainmenu is about the only module position that doesnt have an ‘eyeball’ to control whether the moduel is shown on large, medium, small or extra small).

Please advise…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  austenn01 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum