Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart in "Magz ii" When I add a new article from the type of video I can not find the topics to add video. I want to solve this problem Thank you
    https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-magz

1. 25
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you installed the ja content type plugin ?

Take a look HERE

mahmoud ali Friend

Thank you for your reply
    I’m sorry, I mean "ja-magz"
    https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-magz

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can select article type from JA Magz Tab when you edit or add a new article , it is different from ja magz_II

1. Screenshot-at-ago-17-07-08-48
    mahmoud ali Friend

Hi
    I’m doing this, but where I put the video link?

pavit Moderator

I’m doing this, but where I put the video link?

Inside the content tab, using the look at the code below as example:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/17143672" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <p>Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. </p>

1. Screenshot-at-ago-21-23-27-13
    mahmoud ali Friend

Hi, I’ve copied the code and put it in its place

Inside the content tab, using the look at the code below as example: <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/17143672" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est.

But the video is not showing in the article of the type of video

1. 002
    2. 2563125
    3. 002-1
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Share here as private reply a link to your backend administrator page and a tested super user account for it, i will take a look at your settings.

mahmoud ali Friend

Ok

pavit Moderator

Share here as private reply a link to your backend administrator page and a tested super user account for it, i will take a look at your settings.

Ok

Where are them ?

mahmoud ali Friend

sorry
    I have sent it

mahmoud ali Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mahmoud ali Friend

Hi,
    I have sent it
    Thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your editor has into Prohibited Elements also the iframes tag , so when you were adding it into the article body it was removed from your editor , i corrected it now and it is working fine as you can see i added an example video article ,testjoomlart,

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-ago-29-10-26-51
    mahmoud ali Friend

Thank you
    How do I put YouTube link?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mahmoud ali 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum