Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I had been working on a site using cloris template without any problems until I created a french version where I lost scrolling between the menu items. I have no idea what I have done and how to rectify the issue….:(

any help would be greatly appreciated

lwlbar

Luna Garden Moderator

In your template for French page, please go to back-end template >> go to tab layout, you will see this code:

<block name="onepage" type="onepage" pageid="" no-wrap="1" no-main="1">
    <page name="about-us" type="modules" title="About us" class="light first-item">page1</page>
    <page name="features" type="modules" title="Features" class="dark">page2</page>
    <page name="services" type="modules" title="Services" class="light">page3</page>
    <page name="video" type="modules" title="Video" class="dark">page4</page>
    <page name="gallery" type="modules" title="Gallery" class="light">page5</page>
    <page name="blog" type="modules" title="Blog" class="light">page6</page>
    <page name="faq" type="modules" title="Faq" class="light">page7</page>
    <page name="contact-us" type="modules" title="Contact us" class="light last-item">page8</page>
    </block>

please change the name of position of your module for French version to each position here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum