Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am using Purity III on http://www.montemama.eu. Yesterday, I have upgraded Joomla from 3.6.2 to 3.6.4 and modules on front page (Corporate style) below the article are not visible. Enclosed is printscreen from Google history how it looked before upgrade. All modules are published. I will be thankfull for a hint how to solve it.

1. frontpage
    vrtulka Friend

Further information about the problem:
    Modules are not visible in Corporate style on these postions: position-9, position-10, position-11, position-12 a position-14 (see attachement). If the same module is on a different position, than it shows.
    Modules are various: jDownloads Latest, Adsmanager, Latest News Enhanced, JEvents Latest Events, HikaShop Content Module, Freestyle Testimonials: Testimonials and own code.
    All extensions are actual.
    Please, help me to fix it. Thanks!

1. montemama_positions
    vrtulka Friend

Solved.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Glad you solved it . I suggest you to wait for official template update if you are facing issue in the template woth latest Joomla. Always tske backup of site before Joomla update.

baujahr70 Friend

How have you solded the problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You can try to restore site backup and check the update on localhost 🙂 might be extension on your site not ready for J3.6.4

baujahr70 Friend

I installed the plain purity_III demo

After upgrade no modulepositions in the frontend-editor 🙁

baujahr70 Friend

I think it is a compatibility problem from the T3-framwork to the new Joomla-release.

When does the update come?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Kindly wait for the official update , its under process in priority basis .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum