Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m making a website for an event, and they want me to put the logo like a banner above the main menu area, and the main menu to function like normal. I’m using the purity iii template, and I can’t seem to find a way to get it above the main menu.
    Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Help would be appreciated.

pavit Moderator

Hello

Try to look HERE if that suggestion helps

samjnd Friend

Hi,
    Thanks, I have gone through those posts, and here’s what I got now.
    I’ve edited the blocks and positions of the template, added a block and added a position in the block, all of which shows above the main menu block in the template manager. When I assign the custom HTML module with the logo on it to the new module position however, it still shows under the main menu, and it’s not resizing properly to smaller displays.
    I saw that the thread you linked me to had a similar problem and then Adam M logged in and changed things which fixed it. I tried to follow his steps there by going to template manager and inserting logo the normal way, but then the logo is just on the main menu not above it, I think I may be misunderstanding him.
    Thanks for the reply, hope you can help me get this fixed!

pavit Moderator

Hello

Please have a look carefully at the T3 documentation , specifically at how to add a block HERE

Regards

samjnd Friend

Hi,
    I have followed the instructions on that page, and have created the new block and module positions. I will attach the screenshot of the new module positions, as it shows there, the new position is above everything, yet when I assign a module to that position, it’s still under the main menu.
    The new module position is called Logo.
    Thanks.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-05-09-at-10.32.17-AM
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend and a link for it ?

samjnd Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I modified your header.php block to include above mainnav the new logo position.

Best regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum