Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    This is easy social login module.
    Kindly follow this documentation to configure the module.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

Slawomir Stanczuk Friend

hi, thanks for your reply, now i know what module and where should i use. Unfortunetly another problem appears. When i configure this module the same way as in the tutorial you had sent and i when i publish it, the whole page suddenly stops working. I have attached picture showing the page after i publish module.
    Would you like to help me once more?

1. clubbbbbbbbbbbb11111111
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can send me your site admin URL and super user details in Private reply.
    I will have a look on it.

Regards

Slawomir Stanczuk Friend

I will ask my CEO about sending passwords, its all up to him :D.
    Meanwhile i have one more question where should i modify css files premanently??? To be sure that during next update i wont lose any of those modifications, like it happened a day ago 😀
    Regards

Slawomir Stanczuk Friend

check your priv

Slawomir Stanczuk Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The current version of Easysocia on your site is not ready for the template, so there was some issue in module override, for the time i disable the override and now you can use this module on the head-login.
    Please check it now.

Regards

Slawomir Stanczuk Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Use custom.css file.
    Open css folder of template add a new file name custom.css to define overrides style code.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum