Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey,

Where I can take off this log in and create an account? See picture

Also I need little bit help with those sample data articles,
    when I click that "maalampo meiltä…." (picture) and then it open page–> (picture) under at that site front page–>using joomla–>using extensions…. etc.

How Can I take off this using joomla, using extensions, components, content component and article categories?

And why it does come with two sample data article and one it doesnt?

Thank you!

1. Näyttökuva-2016-04-05-kello-20.30.38
    2. Näyttökuva-2016-04-05-kello-20.34.36
    3. Näyttökuva-2016-04-05-kello-20.34.51
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the Disabled the login Module Go to Module manager > Disable the login module (Module Position: jalogin)
    And if you want to disable the breadcrumb Disable this module too from module manager (Module Position: position-2).

For last article question i do not understand what u want know , can u provide more info on it .

Note : To check the extension configuration in template read the Docuementaiton Here

juhani Friend

Hey,

I mean on that previous post that when I go to site "maalampo meiltä ilman omaa rahaa…" http://www.kymenenergiatekniikka.fi/index.php/using-joomla/extensions/components/content-component/article-categories/108-st1

I go there straight on front page, but down there is all this, using joomla–>using extensios–> etc……. See picture also.

Why it doesnt go straight on front page–> maalämpö meiltä ilman omaa. ?

I want close all this tabs, using joomla, using extions, all those. But I cant find it anywhere.

Did you now get the point?

Also one qustion on site mobile wiew, its look really weird.

Where I can modify that? Or maybe close mobile site.

Thank you!
    Juhani

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly post your site super user details via Private reply . I will check it on your site .

juhani Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There a lot of Menu items on site , and different category are associated to Menu items .
    The article is opening on above url becuase the category of article is under those menu . Go to Menu > About Joomla Menu , You can there are all the Menu items that are showing in url .
    http://prntscr.com/apb7ob

juhani Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    these are the Menu , you can turn off the menu or change the name , it depends on your own requirments to show the articles on which menu .
    Regarding the Phone view , Go to template options > Profile > set the default view for all iPhone , Android .

juhani Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    And if you want to disable the breadcrumb Disable this module too from module manager (Module Position: position-2).
    This is breadcrumb module , You can disable it from the Module manager of your Joomla admin .
    This does not Affect the content as its a module .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum