Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m developing a website using the Oslo template and I’m trying to recreate the "load more" feature used in the demo (see the HIGHLIGHT and RECENTLY tabs on the homepage here)

I had this working well on a test / development version of my site (see HIGHLIGHT and LATEST tabs here). But now I’ve moved the contents over to my actual website and the load more option has disappeared (compare previous test homepage to the live version here).

As far as I can see, all the settings are the same for the relevant menu and module options. Do you know how I can access the load more feature for these modules?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the ‘Highlight’ section, it will show the articles set via Home menu item of your site, you didn’t enable the Pagination option so the read more button didn’t show, I enabled it for you and it’s showing now.

With the ‘Latest’ section, you use Articles – Latest module (a default Joomla module) while in your dev site or our demo site uses JA Articles – Latest module, kindly check and create again.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum