Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve just installed this template using the quickstart. I’ve changed the contents of the Custom HTML boxes in the user2 position on the Home page but I can’t click on the links.

Also — it has developed a transparency effect which doesn’t show in your demo. I think it has something to do with the background image being in a module, but I’m not sure how to fix it.

Can you assist please. Thanks.

Edit: Just checked — it definitely has something to do with the fullbg position. It’s must be appearing above the user2 position. I’ve temporarily disabled the fullbg and the links are now working. I’d like to use the fullbg though, so can you please let me know the solution.

mitsos92 Friend

I have also this problem with the unexpected transparency in the user2 position. Tried to fix it with z-index property and failed.
    I could really use your help as well.

matbeard7 Friend

Hi.

I did manage to fix it using z-index. Just find line 1214 in template.css and add z-index: 10 to the entry for #ja-topsl .ja-box-right.

This keeps it above the main background image and also below the popup from the small photo gallery below.

Regards,
    Mat

mitsos92 Friend

Thanks man! This worked great. I didn’t try to add z-index inside template.css. 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

@matbeard7, @mitsos92: Please follow me and change it as below

<blockquote>Open templates/ja_mixmaz/css/template.css file</blockquote>
    from

#ja-topsl .ja-box-right {
    position: relative;
    right: auto;
    }

change to

#ja-topsl .ja-box-right {
    position: relative;
    right: auto;
    z-index: 10;
    }

About the error on background
    from

#ja-botsl .ja-box-right { background: 0; }
    change to

#ja-botsl .ja-box-right { background: transparent; }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum