Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have purchased the JA Zeolite II and installed in as a quickstart but I am just a learner. Can someone show me how to link a menu on front page with a product category? I need to click a menu say Laptops which I created to replace the color menu in demo and should take me to the laptops page or laptops category page. I need to also still see the other columns. Thank you.
    Sam

HeR0 Friend

Hi Ayosam2010
    Please go to menu manager > Create a new menu > select parent menu is Main menu > select menu type is Virtuemart
    Hope that can help you

Regards,

ayosam2010 Friend

THanks Hero,
    I have created the Menus, what I want is that when I click it takes me to a product category…I tried to use the parameter setting but I get Browse on the page instead of the Page name.
    These were my setting:

You check what I mean from site am working on:
    http://www.brandtech.co.ug/
    Check mobile phone and compare with the one in Categories.
    Thanks in advance.

1. guide
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Ayosam
    Please change product_id=83 to 83 and category param same.

Regards,

ayosam2010 Friend

Hero thanks for your reply….I have changed as u said but I see the same thing
    I still see the Browse and there no connection between the Categories Menu in the left and the products are not sorted. but when u click the Categories menu on the left….both the Category menu and Main Menus are highlighted….. please help thanks.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Ayosam
    Please set the setting carefully. I’m sorry, could you provide url?
    Regards,

ayosam2010 Friend

<em>@HeR0 337016 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ayosam
    Please set the setting carefully. I’m sorry, could you provide url?
    Regards,</blockquote>

I have done that quite carefully. check the url: http://www.brandtech.co.ug/
    The Navigation menu does not open and sort out the categories as I wanted.instead brings browse, and the categories menu on the left opens rightly with the upper navigation menu….Anything I can do again?

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Categories menu on left is vm categories module, i see it is working well. What is your issue?

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum