Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have one last problem that’s tricky solve. On certain devices and pages, lines appear in certain orientations of the device. See for example the following on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4:

which shows vertical lines on the left and right sides of the screen.

A second screenshot follows from a motorola android phone (i don’t know the model, a friend sent the screenshot) showing a horizontal line:

In Extensions->Template->my template->Theme, T3_THEME_BODY_BACKGROUND_COLOR_LABLE is set to #4875ac which is the same colour used as background to the main image

Is there there something that can be done to stop these white lines appearing?

Thanks for your help!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Did you solve the problem on your site?

I checked the problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 but I could not get the problem as you mentioned above.

Regards

surdo Friend

Thanks for checking. No, the problem is still there when the Tab4 is in landscape orientation. I’ve cleared the cache, rebooted etc. – the vertical lines are present. My tablet when it boots says: Samsung Tab 4 SM-T331. It runs Android 4.4.2
    I’ll get the details on the Motorola phone that also shows problems – my own motorola displays the site correctly.
    Cheers

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can try to use the solution below

Open templates/jaeventsii/local/css/themes/blue/template.css file

find and change

.main-container {
    margin: 0 auto;
    background: #f5f6fa ;
    }

to

.main-container {
    background: #4875ac ;
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

surdo Friend

Thanks Ninja Lead. Yes it does fix the problem on the home pages (in the two languages) but messes up all the other pages that use the theme “blue”, giving the text a blue background. What I’ll have to do is learn how to clone the blue theme and this cloned version (with unchanged container background), can be used on all the non-home templates. The problem is that vertical lines show with the Galaxy Tab 4 on these pages too, in the masthead region. I’ll work on this this evening and see if other class backgrounds can be changed to fix the problem.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can try to change with suggestion below

+ Open templates/jaeventsii/local/css/themes/blue/template.css file

find and change

.main-container {
    background: #f5f6fa;
    /* background: #4875ac ; */
    }

to

.main-container {
    background: transparent;
    /* background: #4875ac ; */
    }

+ Open templates/jaeventsii/local/acm/slideshow/css/themes/blue/style.css file

find and change

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel {
    cursor: move;
    padding: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    background: #1c1c24;
    }

to

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel {
    cursor: move;
    padding: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    background: transparent;
    }

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum