Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

<em>@Saguaros 497265 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try to use this css rule:

.contact .contact-address:before { position: relative; }

</blockquote>

Which file and where should I insert this code?

tastiger Friend

<em>@Saguaros 497265 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try to use this css rule:

.contact .contact-address:before { position: relative; }

</blockquote>

Which file and where should I insert this code?

Saguaros Moderator

You can add into file: root/templates/ja_social_ii (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

Saguaros Moderator

You can add into file: root/templates/ja_social_ii (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

tastiger Friend

<em>@Saguaros 497482 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can add into file: root/templates/ja_social_ii (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)</blockquote>

That worked thanks.

Any idea on what is making the contact pages “stretch”?

I have attached a screen shot of both the contact page and another page for comparison.

Also that “Hello Me” does not seem to be displaying correctly either.
    any suggestions?

tastiger Friend

<em>@Saguaros 497482 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can add into file: root/templates/ja_social_ii (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)</blockquote>

That worked thanks.

Any idea on what is making the contact pages “stretch”?

I have attached a screen shot of both the contact page and another page for comparison.

Also that “Hello Me” does not seem to be displaying correctly either.
    any suggestions?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You maybe using the latest version of Jomsocial / Easysocial while our demo site is running with an older version so there may some unexpected errors. We are in progress of updating our template with these latest version, kindly wait for the update (this week or next week).

And for new question, pls post a new thread as it will be helpful for community if other people face the same issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You maybe using the latest version of Jomsocial / Easysocial while our demo site is running with an older version so there may some unexpected errors. We are in progress of updating our template with these latest version, kindly wait for the update (this week or next week).

And for new question, pls post a new thread as it will be helpful for community if other people face the same issue.

tastiger Friend

Just a quick follow question on this – I changed the footer to dark in ThemeMagic to match the front page, saved as darkfooter and the lines are back.

Where in the css files are the changes saved for the new style after editing in ThemeMagic ?

tastiger Friend

Just a quick follow question on this – I changed the footer to dark in ThemeMagic to match the front page, saved as darkfooter and the lines are back.

Where in the css files are the changes saved for the new style after editing in ThemeMagic ?

Saguaros Moderator

On the front-end of your site, you can use Firebug editor in Firebug or Inspect Element in Chrome, you will see the path of current css styles.

Saguaros Moderator

On the front-end of your site, you can use Firebug editor in Firebug or Inspect Element in Chrome, you will see the path of current css styles.

tastiger Friend

In case anyone else is looking for an answer to the same issue, the newly created files are located in

/templates/ja_social_ii/local/css/themes/your_added_ThemeMagic_name

tastiger Friend

In case anyone else is looking for an answer to the same issue, the newly created files are located in

/templates/ja_social_ii/local/css/themes/your_added_ThemeMagic_name

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tastiger 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum