Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed the extension, defined a picture and several hotspots.

Now I see no way to publish this on my site. When I define a new menu item, this module is not listed. How do I make this happen?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Image Hotspot module should behave in the same way as normal JOomla extension, you just need to assign this module to desired position you want. And make sure the page you want to show module, already includes that position.

Regards

jaybird23059 Friend

OK, so I’ve assigned it to a position and I see the image with the hotspot notes. I assume if I want multiple pictures I can copy the module with a new name and define an entirely new object.

Again, I assume that I can define which pages it will appear on giving me some more versitility.

Here’s what I don’t yet see.

A plugin to enter it into an article, which can be displayed along with other articles, or called from a menu.

Can this be defined as the image module for the page header?

I’ll play with it some more to see what other abilities it may have to determine it’s suitablility for my site.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Yes, you will need to duplicate module in order to use in multiple pages with different images.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum