Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    1. I would advise to put overflow: scroll on the element .ga-box-data .box-inner.

Since on small width screens the data can’t otherwise be read. (this applies to the bottom position since I cannot seem to get it shown in any other workable position. Cpanel does not show the GA data as described above)

1. (On mobile this is a problem) login the img and the input fields do not scale properly (width: auto?). The logo is being cut off and the input fields overlap to the right. (right ride does not have padding like it has to the left).

2. The vertical menu position, when collapsed, does not show the icon only (which I rhink looks better) but shows the first letters of the word with a small triable on the bottom.

3. The top menu (horizontal mode) has no padding the the right.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the URL and login info + FTP account of your site, I will take a look.

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see the issue. At this moment, this template is not fully supporting mobile view. I will pass to the team for further update. Pls stay tuned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum