Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’d really like to do something if it’s possible.

Chavan helped me with a new left position, into which I placed a new module 1 just as I had on the right 3.

But,

I need the module in the left position to have the same appearance as the the module in the right position 2

But the right module has a border 4 and the left module doesn’t.

And the right module is against the green (bottom) border of the slideshow 2 and the left module isn’t 6……..and I’d like it to be.

Finally, the bevel on the left position is on the left 5 and I’d like it on the right to mirror the appearance of the right position.

I’d be really grateful for some help here.

1. left_position
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @falcone,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look first ?

falcone Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @falcone,

I got it, please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will modify the code for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @falcone,

Please also provide a temporary admin account since I need to clear the cache for CSS to take effect. One thing, please note that the gradient in right column cannot be replicated to the left (original template only provide gradient background for right columm, if you have 3 columns left / content / right, this gradient background will be hidden).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @falcone,

I have updated the layout a little bit for you, please recheck (additional CSS code is placed at the bottom of file root_folder/templates/ja_community_plus/css/template.css).

falcone Friend

Thank you very much Adam. Looks great. Had been bugging me for ages.

Thanks again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  falcone 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum