Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have the template set to the corporate layout, but when I post a slideshow, the position (slideshow) does not appear to me, as I add this position?

TomC Moderator

As I am not certain whether you installed the base version of Purity III, or whether you utilized the quickstart + sample data installation process . . . might I suggest reviewing the PURITY III DOCUMENTATION, as well as utilizing JA’s DEMO BUILDER as a tool to cross-reference the settings/configurations of the demo version with your own (see below)

<em>@TomC 289809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Often times, the Support Team sees questions involving Members who want to know how certain elements are configured within the demo versions of our JATC/JMTC Templates and Themes. Many times, if you’ve just begun developing your site and you haven’t yet entered any (or too much) content, then the quickest/easiest way to get a “clone” of the demo version is to utilize the QUICKSTART installation process.

But what if you’ve already put in a good deal of time into your site and/or have already entered a good deal of content that you do not want to lose/wipe out through starting over from scratch – yet you still need to know how to configure certain elements as you see them within our demo versions? There is a handy solution for this . . . JoomlArt’s DEMO BUILDER. Utilizing JA’s DEMO BUILDER, you can create a temporary clone of any of our template/theme demos – including backend site administration access.

To use JA’s DEMO BUILDER, follow these simple steps . . .

1. Go to the demo page of the Template/Theme you want to learn from

2. Click the “Demo Builder” tab on the left

3. Complete the information and select the template you want

You will then receive an email with your access link for the temporary demo site.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    This temporary site is housed on our own servers and will only be available for a limited time
    – generally 24 to 48 hours.

So, if you’re finding yourself in a situation where you need to know how a certain element was configured within any of our JATC/JMTC Templates/Themes – but do not feel you can (or want to) risk starting from scratch – using JA’s DEMO BUILDER is a great way and very useful tool to test out the site in a semi-live setting . . . as well as explore through and study the site administration settings and configurations.

Hope you find this tip helpful.

:cool:</blockquote>

gealberto Friend

Hello, and I resolved the above problem; I have the template Purity_III and I need slideshow expand horizontally and remove the canvas of every page, as I do?

TomC Moderator

<em>@gealberto 424130 wrote:</em><blockquote> I have the template Purity_III and I need slideshow expand horizontally and remove the canvas of every page, as I do?</blockquote>

I’m not quite understanding your question. :((

gealberto Friend

Hello, I need to configure this layout on my website: http://purity_iii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/layout/new-layouts/corporate.

When I publish the slideshow module, shown on the left, not the center, this is my website: http://casadeoracionlauncion.com/

TomC Moderator

This is why I asked whether you utilized the quickstart + sample data installation process – so you can get your site looking just as the demo version to start (see my Post #2 above).

Did you? … Can you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum