Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to add to my blogs a side bar with recent articles in EOC blog category.
    In the attachment you can find a photo which shows how it should look like.
    The same how it look here:http://www.essenceofcroatia.com/destinations/108-split/179-split-city-guide
    but that Facebook side bar is first, as well if it is possible in all destinations I would like that Facebook side bar is first.

Best regards

1. Untitled-5
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can published your all modules in sidebar and then Re-order them from module options > Ordering .
    Arrange the order as per your needs . You can also use Drag and drop option to re-order the module .

mile1950 Friend

Hi,

thank you for this guide, but I don’t know which module is the right one, as well I have already Articles categories module but it is not appearing . It is assigned to /blog.

Could you give me more info?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I found its not assigned not menu blog so its not showing . Open the module and assign it to Blog menu .
    I just assigned it and now its showing , You can the order of module as per needs .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum