Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all-

I’ve seen many issues about language files not being pushed to the site, and it seems like others are having some problems. I’ve made language file changes at /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini, and changed the module names, and then site is just taking the module names as the sub-titles. I haven’t changed some of the demo module names, but did change the language file, but the sub-titles are still showing up incorrectly.

The site is http://ourhelix.com/ohelixnew

For example, here’s what’s in the language file…

TPL_SUBTITLE_WE’RE_MARKETERS_WITH_A_TECHNOLOGY_PLATFORM = “1”
    TPL_SUBTITLE_AWESOME_TEAM = “2
    TPL_SUBTITLE_OUR_PORTFOLIO = “3”
    TPL_SUBTITLE_HAPPY_CLIENTS = “4”
    TPL_SUBTITLE_GET_IN_TOUCH = “Thanks for looking. We’d love to hear from you.”

So the first module should have “1” as a subtitle. The subsequent 3 modules have not been changed from the demo content, however the sub-titles are still showing up incorrectly. Any thoughts?

I’ve added login/ FTP info. If you know what the issue is, please let me know so I know how to correct it for the future.

Thanks!

kjlarski JATC

Hi Joomlart-

Following up on the above. Could you please let me know?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Ninja Lead Moderator

en-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini file doesn’t support format type

<blockquote>TPL_SUBTITLE_WE’RE_MARKETERS_WITH_A_TECHNOLOGY_PLATFORM</blockquote>

I did help you to change it

From

TPL_SUBTITLE_WE'RE_MARKETERS_WITH_A_TECHNOLOGY_PLATFORM

Change to

TPL_SUBTITLE_WE_ARE_MARKETERS_WITH_A_TECHNOLOGY_PLATFORM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum