Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was wondering whether you are working on an update for Uber to support Kunena 5? I’d really like to upgrade so that I could switch my installation to PHP7.

Thanks

mjmo

Saguaros Moderator

Hi mjmo,

The team is working on updating Uber to the latest version of Joomla and will check the compatibility also. Pls stay tuned.

mjmo Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thanks for your reply. There is an updated version of Uber now. Does this support Kunena 5 styles?

Thanks,

mjmo

Saguaros Moderator

Hi mjmo,

The updated version is for the compatibility of Uber template for new Joomla version, the team will continue working on update 3rd party extensions for all templates.

Did you face any issue with Kunena 5?

mjmo Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thanks for your reply. It seems as if the integrated stylesheet of Uber for Kunena cannot be applied via the template configuration. At least it did not work on my local test installation.

Thanks,

mjmo

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Mjmo,

If you’re using Kunena 4 on your live site, the team recommends to wait for the update first as Kunena 5 – just realeased – has significant changes in code / markup. Please stay tuned.

philf Friend

Hi,

Is there news about Kunena 5 support, please?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,
    Is there news about Kunena 5 support, please?

Kunena 5 update for Uber has already been lined up . We’ll keep you updated when there’s news from the dev team.

xama Friend

News about UPdate for kunena 5?

Saguaros Moderator

There is still not update from the team yet, unfortunately. I will let you know when its done.

alpine1978 Friend

I’m already waiting for the update. Forum is not so nice at the moment:
    http://rytkoset.net/foorumi/etusivu

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try to set Crypsisb3 as default Kunena template? http://prntscr.com/ekxszo

alpine1978 Friend

Hi!

I changed it and it’s a bit better. But still not so beautiful.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Please understand that in Uber template, we update the Kunena compatibility to make sure that it works smooth with Uber template, it doesn’t have separate theme for Kunena.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum