Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

As we all know if you select and optimize for the wrong keywords, your overall optimization campaign is worthless..Well Here I am sharing some tips which I have concluded from my experience..
    Get realistic estimate of keyword popularity
    Determining Your Most Relevant Keywords
    Building Your Onsite SEO Strategy Around Your Primary Keywords
    Don’t Pick Single Word Phrases
    Evaluate the competition
    Choose Specific but Not Popular Keywords
    Constantly Change Your Keywords(Using variants of your main keywords)

raycamd123 Friend

Hi – can you share the best way to evaluate your competition? Are there any programs or tools that work better than others?

Ray

gorstka Friend

In tome of key phrases selection pay attention on shortenings, enquiries with mistakes in writing, writing of firms-producers by Cyrillic and Latinic alphabets (for example Samsung and Самсунг)

Also you should look at competitors and key enquiries which they used for promotion.

If you wish fast response from search optimization, you should not make high efforts to promote a project by one word enquiries at the beginning. Key enquiries from one word are usually general and its big popularity is not always appropriate to commercial link.

Estimate your forces successfully because sometimes forces spent on promotion of one strong enquiry of a class «household appliances» can be directed to promotion of 10 simpler narrow enquiries . According to http://phpforms.net/tutorial/tutorial.html It can give much more benefit from project promotion, at that time you spent less resources and time.

The problem of project promotion by a lot of narrow enquiries is quantity of them. Obviously, it is more comfortable to promote 5-10 narrow enquiries than 100-200 petty key phrases. But you must think about targets you want to achieve and also that qualitative site with good target traffic is long term goal. It can be solving during years.

eldo Friend

“Choose Specific but Not Popular Keywords”

I prefer choosing a specific but popular keywords. if it is not popular, how we got traffic?;)

sunrise Friend

Here are a couple links and I would think they know what they are talking about. I used the words:

“how to choose keywords” and these cam at the top of the list in google.
    http://www.riches.com.au/choosing-keywords.htm
    http://www.roi-seo.com/seo-choose-keywords.html
    http://www.howtochoosekeywords.com/

They all have very good and interesting views on the topic.

Good luck choosing the right words.

Regarding specific and no specific, here is one comment that explains it quite well:

You may have thought “Real Estate Denver CO” was a great keyword phrase because it has a specific location included in it, but other real estate agents have also done the same thing. Instead, get even more specific (and creative). People searching real estate online may be in the market to buy a home. Why not compete for the search term “buying a home in Denver?” (You may be surprised.)

felix99 Friend

I think the best tool in the market for keyword research is still google adword keyword tools. But for more comprehensive analysis, you can use Market Samurai, they work based on Google keyword.

audit01 Friend

Finding the right keywords are crucial to your online business. You don’t even need any specialized programs, as you can use the Google’s Keyword Research tool to find the information you need.

franklin00 Friend

In my experience, I have found that taking the extra time for anything in SEO is always worth the effort. Keyword research, link building, writing content, analyzing competitors etc. Google’s keyword selector is a great starting out point…combine that with some thought, a bit of creativity and it should not be that difficult.

mdodd Friend

Keyword selection is where a lot of people get hung up. Choose the wrong keyword and you get no traffic. It is also very important to analyze the sites you will be competing against. If page 1 of Google is filled with aged – 5-10 year old domains – with massive amounts of incoming links you will find it very challenging to break through.

As far as tools that can be used for finding relevant, related keywords that may not be over-saturated with competition, there are a couple. I have used Market Samurai and Micro Niche Finder. Google’s link wheel (free) can also provide you with very relevant terms and ideas for posts and articles.

sunrise Friend

<em>@mdodd 187374 wrote:</em><blockquote>As far as tools that can be used for finding relevant, related keywords that may not be over-saturated with competition, there are a couple. I have used Market Samurai and Micro Niche Finder. Google’s link wheel (free) can also provide you with very relevant terms and ideas for posts and articles.</blockquote>

Thanks for the tips. Thanks for sharing your experience and ideas as well. A great help.

xannonwashington Friend

I think the best way to do it up to a few keywords that best fit the way that sounds. Then I google them. Top 3 Web sites that show up? I look at them and see metas what they are using. From there I pretty much consider what might work best combination of keywords can. I by popularity, relevance and frequency of. Alt tags I use no more than 3 main keywords try. They usually variations of, or keyword combinations are non-plural. It helps to reduce used to grab a slice of the market since the most common keywords, the terms tend to be difficult.

dez2 Friend

Searching for actual keywords for your site is very important.
    So before place keywords on site i prefer check keyword’s trafic at google adwords or simply search keywords at wordtracker.

inkanet Friend

I use Market Samurai SEO software and its Keyword module to find keywords with:

Lot of traffic
    Low competition

This tool includes also Competition module where you can analyze how strong will be your competition (domain age, number of backlinks, on site optimization of their page…) and Rank tracker module where you can see how well is your site ranking for keywords that you pick. There are other modules but these 3 ones are the most valuable ones.

Without this software it is very difficult to spot profitable keywords with low competition. A low competition is esential if you want to rank high.

aiongorero Friend

I found that the time SEO assuming anything is always worth the effort. keyword research, link building, content writing, keyword analysis of selected competitors. Google is an excellent starting point. Combine that with a thought, a little creativity and should not be so difficult.

eship Friend

Keyword selection is the first step to making the SEO campaign!
    When you choose good keywords, you have gained 20% to win!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum