Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Would love to see support for K2 in Purity III.

Khanh Le Moderator

Could you tell me why do you need K2 ? K2 is really good extension of Joomla in term of CCK. However, in Purity III you will find that you can create your own content type without using any third party component. We will have a blog to look deeper into Purity III and T3 to show how com_content can work as a real CCK.

daigalean Friend

Ok, this I would like to see, this means one less component and mod to add. What do you think would be the eta for this information?

Darren

daigalean Friend

One question I do want to ask before I go much further with out K2. Will what you guys are planning work with
    alterbrains.com/joomla-extensions/communication/p8pbb-bridge ?

Darren

Phill Moderator

That bridge should work with Purity III but you would need to style the PHPbb template to match your Purity look. If there are any specific issues you get when bridged such as menu problems etc then please raise a support request and we will see if we can help. Having said that, without K2 in the way that is one less thing to cause any conflicts.

Mary Ann Wellington Friend

Hello,

By using K2 I have some control over the way the component displays the categories and items. That is my reason to use it and the reason why I’d like to see it included into Purity III. I don’t have experiencie with easyBlog, and com_content does not allow me to control how and what do I display on different categories and per item. Social buttons, votes, author, etc..

I’d love to see K2 support into Purity III

TomC Moderator

<em>@parktours 408059 wrote:</em><blockquote>Would love to see support for K2 in Purity III.</blockquote>

See response from drarvindc here —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…rty-extensions

TomC Moderator

<em>@maryann 408631 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’d love to see K2 support into Purity III</blockquote>

See response from drarvindc here —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…rty-extensions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum