Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Installed brand new Directory with latest using quickstart. Followed all directions and have two issues:

1. K2 Search module is full screen and cannot get it to look like the demo.

2. Add new item opens in same window and does not popup… what is the setting on that?

Michael McCarthy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the search full-width view Kindly open the search module advanced options and set the full width to NO.
    I tried to do this for you but site submitted login details not working.

For the Pop-up view can you provide me more details with a URL and screenshot so I can check it better?

Regards

Rx Greenthumb, Inc. Developer

UPDATE: It Must be K2

It must be 2.8.0

Something wrong with modals…

Here’s what I’ve done to investigate…

Installed June 18 version of Joomlart JA Directory which includes K2 2.7.1 on development site.

http://www.rxgreenthumb.com/3dir/

Updated Joomla to 3.7.5 – No Issues Modal works great

Images pop out into modal as they should, create new and edit work perfectly.

Updated All Joomlart Templates and Plugins dumped cache to be sure and everything works perfectly.

Main site was upgraded to 2.8.0 when the modal issue occurred.

I’m going to install the JAK2 Search plugin and modules that were also at issue.

We didn’t have much data inserted but don’t want to redo the categories and icons manually.

Will 2.7.1 overwrite 2.8.0 if I do a fresh install of K2?

I just want my modals back lol.

Thanks

Michael McCarthy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you give me the screenshot of issue and steps to replicate it on your site?
    I am not sure your meaning by Popup is for menu items or some kind of custom HTML module.
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum