Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to use JA Admin, but I haven’t K2 components and every time after login I see error message. Can I disable this check K2 component instalation?

Warning
    Error loading component: com_k2, Component not found.

Rudolf

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Yes you can disable it , if you are still having problems with it then you can share a super user account for your backend and an url for it so we will have a look and help you with this issue you are having

Minion Friend

Hi there,

Great!! (Of course, my question was "Can I" not "How" :))

Ok and how Can I?

Rudolf

pavit Moderator

Ok and how Can I?

You can disable it for Components or via phpmyadmin deleting k2 Tables , if you can share your backend super user account i can provide a more accurate answer.

Kevin Friend

Did you ever figure this out? Like you I dont have K2 installed and never did, so no clue why the mod would tell you to delete k2 tables. I mean why would there be any K2 tables if it was never installed???

pavit Moderator

Did you ever figure this out?

Hello

Please open a new topic for your issue and provide in it also your website url and a temp super user account , we will have a look at it and answer in the correct way-

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum