Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there any chance this plugin will be available/compatible for K2 as well? It’s so perfect. Ashame it doesn’t work for it.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind a explain a bit of detail ? As far i know K2 already have image resizer. So, what do we need this plugin for K2 ?.
    And by logic it should work just a bit change of plugin event :).
    May i know which K2 version you are looking for use ?
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

onobles Friend

<em>@jooservices 284897 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Would you mind a explain a bit of detail ? As far i know K2 already have image resizer. So, what do we need this plugin for K2 ?.
    And by logic it should work just a bit change of plugin event :).
    May i know which K2 version you are looking for use ?
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

I’m using K2.5.1. I don’t know if I did something wrong but the internal plugin for K2 doesn’t seem to work. I love the fluidity of JA Thumbnail, the ability to have my images pre-resized and aligned to a certain direction, on top of the automatic resizing on the section/category/blog pages make it another plus.

I prefer to use the 2 column layout for my category pages, in K2 this makes all of my images overlap and I haven’t found a way to get them to resize. With JA Thumbnail that would be taken care of. I appreciate you taking an interest in this.

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    #1. JA Thumbnail as far i checked not yet supported for Joomla! 1.7. By using K2 2.5.1 i think you are going with Joomla! 1.7 ? I think that’s trouble 🙂
    #2. K2 by default have image resizer as i said before ( use image tab and upload image ).
    You can config how will it resize depends on each Category.
    #3. Uhm … i’ll think about Thumbnail for Joomla 1.7 in soon 🙂 ( as personal )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

fidajan Friend

Hi,

i was looking for same thing, as i liked k2 for my news site, but when it comes to images.. i prefer joomla content images rather then k2 images.. as k2 will make alot of sizes and i also i can’t re use them…

but in joomla content i can do that.. and that’s very simple too…

i am using ja teline for my site…. and every thing is prefect in my site, accept the category blog page.. as the joomla content images are not resizing…

i want to use ja thumbnail plugin for that if possible..

thank for you help…

phong nam Friend

Hi fidajan,

Try JA Thumbnail Plugin 2.5.
    If you still have problem with category blog page, pls send me your admin/ftp accounts. I’ll help you to solve it

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum