Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using K2 with the Rent template. But the Cars and Trucks category are generating a blankpage. You can view the page by going here and clicking on the truck or car category. http://directcreditconnection.com/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you update the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I can take a look?

gary1234 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gary1234 Friend
    gary1234 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    gary1234 Friend

Please try it now. If this does not work could please tell me the country you reside in.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator
    gary1234 Friend

Okay, you should be good to go now.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Something wrong with these Cars & Trucks categories in K2, I checked with default template of Joomla but the same issue happens.

I also tried with other K2 categories but it works properly, could you try to re-create these Cars & Trucks categories?

gary1234 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Gary,

I turned on the error reporting and the message indicates the error from K2 component. Let me investigate it further and will get back to you

gary1234 Friend

Have you come up with a solution to the problem that I have been having with the K2 extention?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem comes from this file in K2 component: /components/com_k2/helpers/route.php

if (K2_CB)
      {
       global $_CB_framework;
       return $_CB_framework->userProfileUrl((int)$userID);
      }

I tried to comment out this code but seems that the php_mpstring library is not enabled in your server, pls contact your host to enable it.

This error comes from core file of K2, pls also raise the same error in K2 for further investigation.

Regards

gary1234 Friend

Hi I have finally got the php_mpstring library enabled, but I am still getting some errors on the pages using K2… Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/direct/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 33

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/direct/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 35

When error checking is turned on.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum