Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi Luna,

Front end works fine, had to clear cache and re-enter access code.

Please can you fix my update and download permissions? So I can download updates for these modules when needed.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Richard,

Sorry for any inconvenient you got.

We have finally fixed the problem on your site.

Please can you fix my update and download permissions? So I can download updates for these modules when needed.

As you buy JA Admin package, this means you only have permission to view & download files in JA Admin folder. Module JA Google Analytic will be exported to that folder also each time it’s released.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Luna,

Is this me not doing something correctly, but when I visit the front end /google-analytics then it’s still asking me for access code.

When I put access code in it works 50% of the time!

When I do get in then refresh the page, it asks me for access code… again!!!

Why is it doing this? Please can you fix this?

Thanks,
    Richard

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

When I do get in then refresh the page, it asks me for access codeā€¦ again!!!

How do you refresh the page, did you press to button ‘Refresh’ ? This button is used to clear all the Cache of JA Google Analytic Front-end, that’s why you have to insert the info again.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Luna,

Ahh, I see. I will comment out the button as that’s a little bit of a confusing button. It would imply that you are refreshing the page / analytics, not that it clears cache and you must insert code again.

Could we get an update with option to hide the button?

Thanks,
    Richard

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

It would imply that you are refreshing the page / analytics, not that it clears cache and you must insert code again.

Module will auto refresh and retrieve the value set in backend.

Could we get an update with option to hide the button?

This button is used in case changing the info of Google Analytic. If you want to remove, find in file default.php and remove these lines:

<div class="ja_ga_foot">
          <div class="ga-container">
            <a href="<?php echo $scriptUri.'?ja_refresh=1' ?>"><?php echo JText::_('JA_GA_REFRESH')?></a>
          </div>
        </div>

and

<p><?php echo JText::_('JA_GA_ERROR_NOTICE')?>, please
      <a href="<?php echo $scriptUri.'?ja_refresh=1' ?>"><?php echo JText::_('JA_GA_REFRESH')?></a>
     </p>

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum