Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

My JA Google Analytics modules have stopped working for all my clients.

Please can you fix asap.

Thanks, Richard

PS – I can’t view the Google Analytics forum and this same question has been posted in there. I purchased JA Admin which came with the Google Analytics plugin, so would appreciate if I could get it working.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  gringo211985.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The site you shared has JA Google Analytics disabled so I can’t see the error on your site. I have tried on our end, and use our account on your site also, Module still works well. Could you share the site that contains the error so we can investigate problem?

gringo211985 Friend

Hi there,

I’m not sure what you mean by "JA Google Analytics disabled" I am trying to use the JA analytics module with JA builder. You can find the page where it’s supposed to be at /google-analytics

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Richard

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes, we see the error, could you share FTP info your site(use Private Reply), so we could investigate problem.

gringo211985 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gringo211985 Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Could you check the info of FTP again? we can access but it points to a blank directory.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Saguaros.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi there,

There is an FTP component which you can find under "components – profiles" please use this as the details were correct so not sure what the other problem was.

Thanks,
    Richard

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Our developer is checking your issue, but we can’t access to FTP of your site. Could you check again?

gringo211985 Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The issue is fixed. Try these packages I attached here and tell me the results.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Luna,

Just checked /google-analytics and still got JSON Error.

Installed your packages that you sent and still not working, thought you had fixed this on my site???

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Luna,

I now can’t get any access codes either for the backend module!!! The link to get the access code is broken and there is no documentation on where to get it from.

Please can you fix this ASAP, I’ve got unhappy customers breathing down my neck for a fix.

Thanks,,
    Richard

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We just fixed problem on your site.

Could you insert Access Code, and check if problem is fixed.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Luna,

The backend module works fine.

The front-end module does not work fine, see screenshot attachment. When I see this I click the "refresh" and it just reloads the page and repeats process.

Also I purchased JA Admin but I’m not receiving access to updates and I can’t seem to download the updated extension manually. Could you look into this for me.

Thanks,
    Richard

1. ja-ga-error
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum