Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

js greeting doesn’t appear
    on header there’s no username greeting shown as demo
    no logout Button on header
    az.png is a screenshot from my website
    Capture2.PNG is a screenshot from your website

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmansini1,

There’s a minor problem with your module configuration and I corrected it, please recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmansini1,

There’s a minor problem with your module configuration and I corrected it, please recheck.

ahmansini1 Friend

jomsocial notification problem
    please check

ahmansini1 Friend

jomsocial notification problem
    please check

tastiger Friend

Can you elaborate on what changes were made in the config? – as I have a rather strange looking display of my JS Notify

tastiger Friend

Can you elaborate on what changes were made in the config? – as I have a rather strange looking display of my JS Notify

ahmansini1 Friend

i did nothing the support made the settings

ahmansini1 Friend

i did nothing the support made the settings

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

Hi @ahmansini1,

I adjusted the module access a little bit to suite with your current language setting, you can check the result now.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

Hi @ahmansini1,

I adjusted the module access a little bit to suite with your current language setting, you can check the result now.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Thanks for the info but please temporary disable CSS / JS Optimize (compression) in your site so I can have a look at the code.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Thanks for the info but please temporary disable CSS / JS Optimize (compression) in your site so I can have a look at the code.

tastiger Friend

<em>@Adam M 498588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @tastiger,

Thanks for the info but please temporary disable CSS / JS Optimize (compression) in your site so I can have a look at the code.</blockquote>

Done – checked any templates used and both Optimize CSS and Optimize JS are off

tastiger Friend

<em>@Adam M 498588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @tastiger,

Thanks for the info but please temporary disable CSS / JS Optimize (compression) in your site so I can have a look at the code.</blockquote>

Done – checked any templates used and both Optimize CSS and Optimize JS are off

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum