Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using RSForm!Pro and one of its JavaScripts does not work due to JQuery Chosen the template uses. How do I disable it, or how can I disable it on specific elements of my form, i.e.: a dropdown list.

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site and clarify the issue in details so I can check for you.

Regards

7of9 Friend

Hi @saguaros,

I Sent you the info via Skype.

Thank you in advance.

7of9 Friend

Any news?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you clarify the steps by steps to replicate the issue? I check frontend of your site but can’t see the form.

7of9 Friend

I just sent you more info via Skype.

7of9 Friend

Any news about this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

HI,

https://www.greencarshipping.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=4&template=protostar

As I can see it shows the same in JA Rent or Protostar template, could you clarify the difference here?

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Yes. When you use protostar, JQuery plugin Chosen is not running, allowing the form javascript to run and so, if you select any of the makes:
    Superior Coaches
    Panoz Auto-Developme
    Import Trade Service
    Infiniti
    Isis Imports Ltd

You will see that the model list is populated with models that belong to this Make. This does not happen to JA Rent, because JQuery plugin Chosen, does not allow the JavaScript that does this job to run.
    As I explain on the description, I am using RSForm!Pro and one of its JavaScripts does not work due to JQuery Chosen the template uses. How do I disable JQuery Chosen plugin, or how can I disable it on specific elements of my form, i.e.: a dropdown list.
    I hope that clears it up.

7of9 Friend

Hi, any news?

7of9 Friend

@saguaros any news please?

7of9 Friend

Anybody, some help please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The Chosen JS conflicts with RSForm, I updated the override file for rsform: /html/com_rsform/rsform/default.php

This is a test page I created: https://www.greencarshipping.com/rsform-test

1. default.zip
    7of9 Friend

Thank you @saguaros

Could you please let me know what you changed?

Thank you in advance.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  7of9.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just override the form by above file: /html/com_rsform/rsform/default.php

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum