Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

<em>@comraseliteunit 205169 wrote:</em><blockquote>Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Service [] not available. why is that lots of time, this shows not available? only few times i have successfully updated my extensions directly from the JA Updater but the rest of the time, always getting the same error message.. please fix this issue thanks :D</blockquote>

Hi,
    Thanks for the report. I have informed our developer for that issue and he now is working on that. I will inform you as soon as the issue fixed.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@comraseliteunit 205169 wrote:</em><blockquote>Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Service [] not available. why is that lots of time, this shows not available? only few times i have successfully updated my extensions directly from the JA Updater but the rest of the time, always getting the same error message.. please fix this issue thanks :D</blockquote>

Hello comraseliteunit,

This message appears if there is error when you try to connect to our updater service.
    It is maybe there are many peoples using our service at that time 🙂
    We will upgrade this service asap 🙂

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

comraseliteunit Friend

already many days but still i cant update from there.. and thats why posted here to inform you 🙂 and even now, since last night i was not able to update, i clear the cache, cookies, refresh the site, restart pc and again try update but it keep repeating the same message.. updating this way is much better because if i wanted to download from the extension club, the versions are outdated, so that is why its difficult to update.. 🙂

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello comraseliteunit,

I have fixed this bug.
    Please try again.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

comraseliteunit Friend

<em>@thanhnv 205548 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello comraseliteunit,

I have fixed this bug.
    Please try again.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV</blockquote>

thanks man, its working now 😀 but i need some advice, i am trying to purchase a new hosting plan for much better performance but im not sure if they have ioncube installed.. im sure some of your products have ioncube right, so help me choose between these two, which is better:-

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi mate,

You can directly contact with hosting provider, they can give you more advice than me 🙂

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

zecalado Friend

Hello, I’m having the same problem. I can’t update from JoomlArt Extensions Manager.

“Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.”

I need some help

Adam M Moderator

Hi @zecalado,

I see that your current membership is expired, please try to renew it and feel free to let me know here if you still cannot update via JA Extensions Manager component.

dageraad Friend

Hi Adam M,

I get the same error as zecalado. Is my account also expired ? how can i check?

Phill Moderator

From the forum it appears you are a licenced member. You can also check your current subscription here – https://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php or by clicking the little person icon next to the search box on the Joomlart home page.

What exact error message are you getting?

brunourmal Friend

Hello, i’m Bruno and i’m having the same problem upgrading JA_MOD_ACM with JA Extension Manager.

I got this message "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

I already configured th JA Extension Manager.

I write you here because i need some support to solve this issue.
    Thanks in advance
    Bruno

Adam M Moderator

Hi @brunourmal,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check this matter for you ?

brunourmal Friend

Hello my question is already resolved. I just waited for the next day and it’s working properly.

Many thanks Bruno

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  brunourmal 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Joomlart Updater Service Not Available’ is closed to new replies.