Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    on its Web site (which has only functionally verifying) I have a problem with JA Comment. I am a Czech user / administrator, so try to convert everything into the Czech mutation (localization). Everything should be professionally translated, translated by a professional. But I found that some JA extensions (eg JA T3) have mutations with quite a big problem.When I click the RSS icon (next to the word comments at the coment as in the articles), so I get an error message. When do I make the same article where there is no commentary, so I get another error message again (eg here)
    Anyone got a clue what or where is the mistake. I can not get to it.

The second error in the article without any comments you remove by hand You create a directory / feeds in the way of components / com_jacomment / views / jafeeds /. In it are to create individual feeds, but somehow missing directory. I also tried a clean install without localization and the same problem.
    I assume that the directory should be writable (trying to localhost).

The first error message is displayed in the English version, but if you give Czech, Spanish or Russian, I found, so the error remains. I really did not study, but reportedly a problem in setting the date format, but it probably wants someone more experienced. Anyway, the translation does not contain anything like that, I suppose it is a global setting, modifying code, or bug.

What should I do? Thank you.

Bart Friend

Smaller solutions are found here – it’s in Czech (I’ve tried experimentally and on the Web, so it’s probably the problem). Occurs but others – do not work quote comments.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bart 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum