Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I just installed and configured JoomlArt Extension Manager 2.6.1 in Joomla 3.5 following your video tutorial here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6W0bM0duS4

I then checked for updates for three components that are up-to-date (com_ajax, akeeba, admintools). For each up-to-date and fully functional component I received the following response from JAEM:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: com_admintools Please update the service setting or contact with service provider.

Can you please explain this behavior and how it can be fixed?

Also, JAEM returned these warnings:
    JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: [root]/administrator/components/com_activities/
    JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: [root]/components/com_activities/
    JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: [root]/administrator/components/com_files/
    JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: [root]/components/com_files/

Should I create those non-existant folders? If so, what should the permissions be? And why didn’t JAEM create these folders itself?

Thanks, Enrico

pavit Moderator

Hi @enrico

Joomlart Extension Manager works only for Joomlart extensions and not for 3rd party extensions

TO correctly create folders click first on configuration and then save ( do not change default settings)
    then click on service manager and on the right, click on the edit text near Joomlart updater service and fill in your Joomlart account ( same account you use to login on joomlart website ) save and make it as the default service .
    Now you can update Joomlart extensions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum