Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, yesterday i tried to find some packages of Joomla Components from Torrents sites. I downloaded a package (35 Mb) and surprise, inside of this package i found all Joomlart commercial templates, and others from RocketTheme + IPB, PHPBB and vBulletin commercial styles + some commercial components (expensive components) from other sites. How this is possible??? Who is that persons who steal all this things? You Joomlart.com administrators must do something because in this way all clients will prefeer to take all this from this illegal sites. I prefeer to be pay member on this site and other but i am very angry when i see that all templates and components i bought from your website and other sites are FREE for all in other site and everybody can have them without pay.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Subtiricaliviu,

Thank you for your report. We know that most of sites, not only Joomlart are facing up to the increasing number of fraudulence. We always pay full attention to the security of our site and necessary things have been done to secure our products and our members as well. However, in certain cases, our products from legal sources are utilized illegaly, so you may come across our products somewhere in the corner of the world. We, in fact, have sent removal requests to sites that illegally utilized our products and things have gone well.

Anyway, the threat from fraudulence is not the exception to anyone, so any report about violation or fraudulence are highly appreciated. Your reports should be addressed to [email]webmaster@joomlart.com[/email].

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum