Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am getting this error message in the Extensions Update area of the Joomla! control panel:

Warning Update: :Collection: Could not parse http://update.joomlart.com/jed/list.xml

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extension are only updated via JA Extension manager component . Because the extension are Paid and need a valid plan they can not be updated via Joomla extension manager as the extension are not free or public .
    Please use JA extension manager to update Joomlart template and extensions .

wdiggles Friend

Thank you for the reply Pankaj. Normally I just download the files and update them manually through the Joomla! updater. I am having no issues with that.

The issue is this error message always displays. It seems like it is looking for Joomlart’s update list so it can tell me what needs to be updated but it can’t find it. I want to know what code in what file needs to be changed so the Joomla! updater will list the modules that need to be updated.

I am experiencing this issue in only one of my Joomla! installations, a JA Brisk template.

Attached is a screenshot.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-12-24-at-8.59.38-AM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As screenshot shows T3 plugin is already updated .Please ignore the message from Joomla updater .
    Select and clean cache , its from from core component and auto remove once it plugin is use 2.5.2 version .
    Sometime due to cache its shows the update , kindly ignore it , it does not make any effect on site .
    For update the file manually , sorry we do not suggest to change the core system files , as the message will be auto removed by Joomla , sometime its due to cache .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum