Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

when upgrading my site from Joomla 3.6.5 to 3.7.0, my site based on this template gives a strange issue where all images appear one under the other. And when the next slide should happen, it shows a black screen.

Site: https://vilvoordseballetschool.be

Radosław Drozdowski Friend

I confirm, in ja_charity we’ve the same problem.

fabricioeche Friend

I have the same problem in Uber and JA_University (don’t shown font awesone)

JA_University Site

Uber Site in this site i had to restore backup.

Help please.

ousset Friend

Also having issues with font awesome and ACM since the joomla update.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Guys,
    Kindly do not update the live sites and please for the official template update for Joomla3.7
    As u know Joomla3.7 has released 1 day ago and our team is started test and update for templates for this Joomla version. Kindly restore the site backup if you updated live site and wait for the template updates.

Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

Regards

thomasrunge Friend

What a f..ing nonsense. You state that the modules are compatible with 3.x and developer versions of 3.7 were accessible prior to yesterday.

Regarding our site, I CANNOT RESTORE TO AN OLDER VERSION AS CONTENT CHANGES RATHER QUICKLY

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Sorry for the issue, We already working on the Joomla updates for the Templates, As u can see the status Here It take some time to update the templates for this version of Joomla as it contains pretty differences in the codes. You can turn off the css and js compression from the Template options to fix some of the css issues.
    You can share the slideshow issue with me here, i will check and help you to fix the problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum