Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Good stuff!
    Congratulations on the new website. I just played a little with it and it feels faster.

Congrats!

dr.facc Friend

It’s very clean, more reasponsive, more easy to find informations. Also the navigation in the support forum is more simple and pleasant.

Very good job!

Thanks

drjazz Friend

wow!!!

ekaup Friend

Congratulations on the new website.
    I have methodically browsed through the site and needless to say you’ve done a good job.
    I find it much simpler to navigate and right to the point.
    For example, the member part is much more user friendly than in the older one, and again right to the point.
    For my part the most used pages on your site are the template site (with the document part especially) and the forum site. Both of which is important to me.
    The Forum site has improved a lot. I like that I can go right to my subscribed topics and also that I can see instantly the posts I have made. I miss a button on top of the forum site where I can directly go to post a thread to the forum. Instead of choosing a template first, than post a thread I would like to see this button on the main page and then chose a template or an extension.
    I like to be able to go directly to the documentation part from the main page (through Support menu) like in the previous site, that is very important. I also like the google search box on the document site, it helps a lot.
    I don´t understand the Demo button on the main menu bar. It brings me directly to the demo of the latest template. I would like to see a curtain with all the latest templates so I could choose which one to look at.
    There is one very important part missing, a part which has helped me a lot in the past to sell templates from Joomlart: That is an access to the back end of the demo site (administrator) where I can go and change some minor things at the front end and present to a potential customer.
    Over all you have done a great job making your site more user friendly and I like it.
    Cheers 🙂

erkorb Friend

Great work, as always. I like the new download and profiles U/X. Also, like the new support policy for registered domains.

corpconv Friend

Solid improvements on an already comprehensive platform. The streamlined navigation is very helpful. The ajax search is great for both visitors who need to find something and those who actually need a shortcut to info they know is there. Well done.

I’ll keep looking, but so far I’m not finding anything that is not function optimally.

Yap Friend

Congratulation on the new design.
    it look clean and modern.. i like it.
    i very like idea of showing the subscribed topics in the dashboard of forum section. it make it easier to trace back my followed topics.

Keep up the good work!

giantJELLYFISH Friend

Great! I’m so glad that you heeded our requests for new features!

keas Friend

Looks great, clean and easy to navigate. I have been member since 2006 and I think that the last few years it was hard for me to find things. I love your site. It is clean and exellent. The blog is good wth tips and tutorials.
    Now I certenly will remain as member. Great job.

Hung Dinh Admin

Good morning everyone!
    Thank you very much for all of the nice comments we received from all of over the weeken. I am glad that most of you find the new design, especially the new forum faster and easier to get around.

Here is the tentative plan for transition to the new system.

Hung Dinh Admin

Thank you very much for all of the nice comments we received from all of over the weeken. I am glad that most of you find the new design, especially the new forum faster and easier to get around.

Here is the tentative plan for the transition to the new system.

1. Limit the support queries on the old forum + Kayako, encouraging users to post question on the new forum. Global sticky annoucement will be published today.

2. Add a few forum enhancements to improve the support & community experience. Base on some feedbacks, here are a few things we will make if available:

• Option to update User Avatar.

• Emoji for editor! I myself can’t live without Emoji these days :)) <3 <3 d

• Assignment tool for Premium Tickets (premium topic)

• Moderated post to prevent post from specific user group (spam protection)

• Forum Gamification feature, membership award for helpful Moderators, members
        (We introduced this program 6 years ago and people just love it)
    3. Stablizing the payment system as well as making sure everything is well functinal before we finally shut down the old system redirect everything to JoomlArt 3.0

The whole transistion will take another 7 to 14 days to complete. If you find any issue, please help posting in this post.

This is a minor plan for the upgrade process to JoomlArt 3.0. We have a few ambitious dream after the upgrade is completed. I will keep you posted very soon..

Again, thank you very much for all of your

James G Friend

Just to add to my first comment – I have only come across one thing that i think changing would make a good idea.

On template downloads you can only sort by name and date (last updated). Perhaps it would be good to add a date added and date updated sort option so you can see the latest templates in order.

baijianpeng Friend

Is this new version of your website (JoomlArt 3.0) built on WordPress?

I know it is your dicision to choose the CMS of your website, but a little pity that you did not choose Joomla, since this is a website for Joomla users.

tecnolog Friend

Since now migrated to the WordPress platform also will governance templates and extensions for the best cms WordPress?

melvine Friend

Really nice.
    Good job Guys !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 82 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum