Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author

JoomlArt.com 3.0 looks great. It’s a much cleaner look and feel, and I really like the way the support forums, documentation, and video tutorials have been redesigned. I refer back to the forums and documentation quite frequently, especially when working with a new template I’m not familiar with yet, and need guides to help me with customization. Now, trying to find specific answers seems to be much easier. I never submit tickets, so having a doc section that is well organized and easy to navigate through is a big plus for me. I have been a member for several years now, and have never even considered joining any other similar club since I found JoomlArt. This redesign has been a long time coming, and I’m sure it was a major job to take on. But, in the end, I’m sure the hard work will be well worth it. As a long time customer, I appreciate it, and will show it once again by renewing my member ship for another year.
    P.S. I like the way you now include the Extension Club with the Template Club. It makes more sense to me to sell it as a package, and at a great price. I expected the prices to be higher when you finally announced what the new membership fees would be (and to a point, I would have paid more for the services and products you provide).
    Congratulations on a job well done!

kenn58 Friend

Looking good, will there be a section to inform of updates to extensions and template?

regards

prakash Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    edd Friend

Congratulations !!!!
    A real hard work to get this great result.
    I really liked, it seems more friendly to use.
    All the best and see you in this next 2016 😉

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Kenn58,

On the older site, we had update section within the blog section. We would be using the same to announce the updates and releases of new versions of our products. Here is the link for this site >> http://new.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates

Hans Zuidinga Friend

Over all the design and look and feel are in line with ubertheme and t3-framework.
    It is clean and more lean.
    Finding solutions is now more satisfying.
    I think it is a major improvement.

trabica Friend

Hello, keep up the good work! The new design is clean and very straightforward… but, and I don’t know if it have to do anything with my internet connection, I experienced a few glitches… 1. When I scroll the page it flickers 2. Image load time is fast but at some images I have to reload the page to see them. 3. If I remember correctly ja-techzone was free… now?

Once again! Keep up the good work!!!

BigHug Friend
    eabe Friend

Looks good, now is more inline with your specific Joomlart design. I think is also more user friendly and the UI is much simpler and faster to use.
    Well done!

isbuilders Friend
    fsilva Friend

I love the "fresh" and "Clean" look.
    It seens very ergonomic and intuitive

Nice work

drjazz Friend

I am impressed. The new design is clean, nice and much more clear. It´s a very good job.

I have a questions about the forum. Do you plan to implement a search tool to the forum. I did´nt find it on the betasite. I like the old way, where you can search an issue through the whole forum.

I am interesting to see what is going on further.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

I have a questions about the forum. Do you plan to implement a search tool to the forum. I did´nt find it on the betasite. I like the old way, where you can search an issue through the whole forum.

You can use the search button located at top right of the page. U can search forum posts and threads, and almost eveything in the site.

rimartin Friend

Congratulations from Colombia!. This new version of the site is clean and clear. But the most important os that your work is serious, and your templates and extensions are really good. I always recommend it to my clients.

mediabw Friend

Looks perfect, its is the time for a new joomlart, good job.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 82 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum