Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

It looks like the Template is broken as any of our pages that have the non-default layout assigned does not recognize the assigned layout on initial page load. If you refresh the page then it will eventually load the correct content.

Any page that has something assigned other than the default layout does not work. What is happening is on initial page load the home page is assigned to the default template. However, after you refresh the page the layout on the home page goes to the correct home page layout in the local folder.

I have attached 2 screenshots. 1 is what the home page should look like and the other is what it looks like on initial page load.

Is there any known issues/fixes for this issue?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  jschroeder.

1. autobell-full-page-broken
    2. autobell-full-page
    jschroeder Friend

Please give me an update as soon as possible on this.

Josh

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  jschroeder.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Josh,

I checked your site and see that the current homepage is being assigned with ‘Uber-Home’ template style (under template manager section). This style is loading ‘home (local)’ layout, beside the header and footer module, this layout displays the modules from 2 other positions: full-width and home.

However, when I tried to filter the module with 2 these positions:

• I can’t find any module in ‘home’ position
    • For the ‘full-width’ position, it is loading the map module ID: 198 and it’s showing on the homepage already.

Kindly check again the module assignment on your site.

Regards

jschroeder Friend

Hi, I am not sure what you are referring to there are quite a few modules in both of those positions. Actuall under the uber home template the positions are uber-home and full-width-top. If you filter by those options there are tons of modules in both of those positions.

As I mentioned previously this was working before upgrading everything last night. I literally upgraded joomla and the template and t3 plugin and now none of the modules are showing on the home page on initial page load it shows the uber – default layout and then when you refresh the home page again it shows the uber – home layout as it should. I cannot understand how this can be happening it has to be some sort of bug.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  jschroeder.
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird that I refresh the homepage but still the same. And when I change the layout in template manager to another layout, it doesn’t change, always show the home(local) layout.

I guess there is something wrong with your upgrade, if you have a backup of previous version, pls restore it into a dev site and update again: Joomla update > Template and T3 update.

Also share me the FTP account so I can check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum