Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I’ve updated my site to the 3.6 version of Joomla and something happened on the home page…
    The JA Advanced Custom Module at the top of the page, that used to show featured articles – featured article ordered – has disappeared.
    The module now only works properly if I order the articles by pubblishing date, but it’s not what we want 🙁
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Thanks!

K Schneider Friend

Same over here. The background image is not working

<div class="bg" style="background-image: url(" images="" image.jpg");="" background-position:="" center="" center;="" "=""></div>
    <div class="bg-blur" style="background-image: url(" images="" image.jpg");="" background-position:="" center="" center;"=""></div>

Looks strange to me.
    This in the "JA Resume" template

1. no-background
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

We’re working on updating these templates to J3.6.0 version and it’s undergoing testing, we do hope to release new versions next week.

Please stay tuned and wait for the updates.

Karsten Dietrich Friend

@saguaros:

The name of an ordering parameter for articles changed with Joomla 3.6. That’s causing the trouble.

The variable ‘orderby_sec’ is missing in the ACM parameters, so the query in the articles model is not working.

If you turn on error_reporting, there will be a cascade of several errors, which lead to this origin.

Saguaros Moderator

The new version of template is released with J3.6.0, did you try to backup your site and update to this latest version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum