Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Thank you for your reply, but this user guide is for Joomla 1.5, I specifically asked if there was a user guide for Joomla 1.0.15. Is there such a document?

cameron62

andrew40 Friend

Still having major issues with this template, no matter what I publish I still only get two articles showing and no links etc even though I have 6 articles published to front page.

#leading 1
    #intro 4
    #Columns 2
    #Links 6

http://clients.parysnet.net/compost

Also when I click on a frontpage article link the page just refreshes, and also the poll doesn’t work. some pretty big issues here..

ngwile Friend

Hie guys; am trying to install ja_barite but it gives me following error;

Notice: Undefined index: path in /customers/sites/mw/templates/ja_barite/ja_templatetools.php on line 201

please help ….what could be the problem?

cgbengtsson Friend

Hello Joomlart team!

Barite source files do not seem to be complete. Amongst other, I can not find the orignials for the “search box”…

I posted a thread earlier about this — however, no response yet…

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/barite-template-source-files-not-complete/

Regards,
    Christer

PS! Joomlart is great — however, it is sometimes difficult to get answers. I strongly suggest that you offer a premium support service… I would be happy to pay more to ensure getting answers in a predictable fashion… even “within 48 hours” is better than not knowing if one ever is going to get a response.

omeugps Friend

Dear support team,

I have just downloaded this template after seing it on live demo… itÅ› great!

I have a strange problem and i dont know if it was a change on a recent relaese of the template or if it is the download file that isnt ok.

My problem is that whatever color scheme i use (red, green or blue) i have always the font in blue and only if i pass with the mouse over the a link i get the color from that particukar scheme of colors (red or green).

On the demo site the color of the font are always acossiated with the color scheme that is in use.

Is it possible to confirm this?

Thanks in advance and sory for my bad english.

omeugps Friend

Sory for insisting on this but i really need some help here.

I havee tried a clean insall of joomla with no mods or templates, a diferent server and the result is the same.

I really think that this could be related to the original file that is avalable to download.

Could you nplease confirm that?

Thanks once more.

omeugps Friend

Please some help here!

I forgot to tell that i’m using joomla 1.5.3 and the template package for it.

I’ve tried evething that i can remember to see if it was a problem on my install but i really dont think so…

Thanks!

orpheus2510 Friend

Well, I can confirm that bug. As well on a 1.5.3 installation. Used template package is version 1.2.

orpheus2510 Friend

I found the solution by myself:

You have to add in the templates/ja_barite/css/colors/blue.css the following lines
    [PHP]a:link, a:visited{
    color: #666666;
    text-decoration: none;
    font-weight: normal;
    }

a:hover{
    color: #006699;
    text-decoration: underline;
    }[/PHP]
    In the templates/ja_barite/css/colors/green.css you add
    [PHP]a:link, a:visited {
    }

a:hover {
    color: #409B53;
    }[/PHP]
    And in the templates/ja_barite/css/template.css you add
    [PHP]a:link, a:visited {
    }

a:hover {
    color: #CC0000;
    }[/PHP]

That’s my solution and it works fine for me.

chrispay Friend

Neither the newsflash, newslight or contentscroll modules link through correctly with either J1.5 SEF, or sh404SEF, or both, enabled – they ONLY work when you’re not using search engine friendly URLs.

Any working cures please?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  chrispay 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum