Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Will this template work with Joomla 1.5 Beta?

Thanks heaps Christian

ShannonN Friend

christiankrauter;14791Will this template work with Joomla 1.5 Beta?

Thanks heaps Christian

According to the information available on JA Villadi and it’s capabilities here, the answer is Yes!

It is considered Joomla 1.5 compatible, however, given that Joomla 1.5 is still in Beta and not released as a stable yet, this could mean you have to run it in ‘compatibility’ mode

Hope This Helps
    ShannonN

christiankrauter Friend

Thanks heaps ShannonN.

Just more thing how do you run Joomla 1.5 beta in compatibility mode?

Thanks again Christian

ShannonN Friend

christiankrauter;14824Thanks heaps ShannonN.

Just more thing how do you run Joomla 1.5 beta in compatibility mode?

Thanks again Christian

Hi Christian
    TBH I have never tried 1.5 but read there is a ‘compatibility’ mode, I guess you have a choice via a dialogue button etc ?
    duck over to http://www.help.joomla.com they should have all the answers there somewhere 🙂

Cheers ShannonN

Michael Casha Friend

At present time we do not officially support the new beta version, for the plain reason that it may change later on and will waste our time now.

However, when the new Joomla 1.5 system is released as non-beta we will fix our templates to work correctly.

lklaverstijn Friend

I installed Joomla 1.5 RC4 because I wanted to test it and installed JA Villadi. I first had to switch to legacy mode before I could install JA Villadi because RC4 reported it was a template for old Joomla installations. After switching to legacy mode, Joomla reported that the template had installed succesfully. I switched to JA Villadi as “standard” template. The only thing I saw was nothing! Just a white page. Does anyone has better results with RC4 and JA Villadi? :confused:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lklaverstijn 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum